Moorezey Holdings Limited is the controller of your personal information and you may request access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal information, or restriction of processing or object to processing of your personal information, as well as the right to data portability. In each case, these rights are subject to restrictions. The following is a summary of your rights:
- Access: allows you to receive a copy of your personal information;
- Rectification: allows you to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you;
- Erasure: allows you to ask us to delete your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Restrict Processing: allows you to ask us to stop the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Object: allows you to object to us processing your personal information on the basis of our legitimate interests (or those of a third party);
- Data Portability: allows you to request us to transmit personal information that you have provided to us, to a third party without hindrance, or to give you a copy of it so that you can transmit it to a third party, where technically feasible.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal information infringes the GDPR.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please Get in Touch.